Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

I feel like a little more could have been done with game play. Maybe a pinch of combat, or a little more involving puzzles other than "get this go here". Music was amazing, it set the mood very well alongside the visuals.
One final note:
This is practically begging for a sequel. Who is Ruby? Why cause the villagers to abandon her? Is this what happens when any pony grows up without a Cutie Mark?
Too much is being left unanswered, which is the beauty of this game. Leave it as a stand alone game, it's fine as it is. If you do decide to make a sequel, tread lightly as sequels have a tendency to either suck or be awesome.

Drawn by Light (rough demo) Drawn by Light (rough demo)

Beautiful Intro, my favorite part of the song.
While the main hook was catchy, it tended to get a bit to repetitive, until the movement changed. Try mixing it up a little bit in each section instead of drawing it out with the same riff on top of different chords.
Nonetheless, I liked the song, and the solo stood out incredibly. I'll be looking forward to more of your work.

BrCz responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Theme of Love (FFIV) Theme of Love (FFIV)

Not bad.

I know you said all that needed was the main melody, but I personally feel the part you left out helps transition the song a little. Instead it feels like you're dragging the same idea over and over and over again.
However, beautiful work of using the volume and intensity to your advantage. This song is best preformed quiet, then intense, then quiet, and you seem to have that down. Sent a chill down my spine.
Just because the part I like isn't in it doesn't mean I'll give you a bad score. Good job on this one, I look forward to hearing some more of your stuff. 4/5 7/10

*+*+)mini fantasy battle(+*+* *+*+)mini fantasy battle(+*+*

This sounds exactly like the FFXI Battle theme.

Seriously, I'm hearing no difference in instruments played to melodic rearrangements of this song. Unoriginal, not even a remix or transposition. 0/10.