Drawn by Light (rough demo) Drawn by Light (rough demo)

Beautiful Intro, my favorite part of the song.
While the main hook was catchy, it tended to get a bit to repetitive, until the movement changed. Try mixing it up a little bit in each section instead of drawing it out with the same riff on top of different chords.
Nonetheless, I liked the song, and the solo stood out incredibly. I'll be looking forward to more of your work.

BrCz responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Theme of Love (FFIV) Theme of Love (FFIV)

Not bad.

I know you said all that needed was the main melody, but I personally feel the part you left out helps transition the song a little. Instead it feels like you're dragging the same idea over and over and over again.
However, beautiful work of using the volume and intensity to your advantage. This song is best preformed quiet, then intense, then quiet, and you seem to have that down. Sent a chill down my spine.
Just because the part I like isn't in it doesn't mean I'll give you a bad score. Good job on this one, I look forward to hearing some more of your stuff. 4/5 7/10

*+*+)mini fantasy battle(+*+* *+*+)mini fantasy battle(+*+*

This sounds exactly like the FFXI Battle theme.

Seriously, I'm hearing no difference in instruments played to melodic rearrangements of this song. Unoriginal, not even a remix or transposition. 0/10.

FF3j Final Battle FF3j Final Battle

sound quality

Sound quality is bad on the melody. I think you should re-upload the song with better quality. I like the fact that you didn't repeat the slow part of the song, and just kept going with the main melody throughout. Good overall rearrangement, but the melody makes me want to claw my ears at times.

~White Skies - Final Fantasy~ ~White Skies - Final Fantasy~

Plagarism is obvious.

Pathetic. This is bliNd's remix of "People of the north Pole". It's sad that you are claiming his work as your own. You are pathetic.

Final Fantasy VII: Cid's Choir Final Fantasy VII: Cid's Choir

amazed

I feel that a subtle drum accompaniment in the background could make this song less like a funeral tribute, and more bold (think military marching drums). But this song is beautifully arranged, and it will give fans goosebumps. 4/5 & 8/10

Tokyo To London - LoveKavi Tokyo To London - LoveKavi

chill, mellow, and soft

Damn, this is too chill. It just calms you down, but doesn't make you sleepy. I was having a bad day until I heard this song, so I have to personally thank you.
Beats and melody were right on, and kept the song in flow. I think the voices at the beginning were a little out of place. It would have been cool if you had put them in the background throughout the whole song, just here and there. 5/5 & 9/10.

LoveKavi responds:

Thanks for the great feedback!

FF7-Those Who Fight (Pian FF7-Those Who Fight (Pian

You say every note was put down by you, but...

...This sounds exactly like a sped up version on "Those who Fight" from the Piano collections of FFVII. I'm not impressed.